Click below to listen to this article:
Chakra and aura work
Self-transcendence is the ability to go beyond one’s Ego and personal limitations and connect with Something greater than oneself. It is often associated with spiritual growth, happiness and wellbeing. But how can one achieve Self-transcendence in a busy and stressful world? One possible way is through chakra and aura work, which are practices that aim to balance and harmonize the energy centres and fields of the body, mind and spirit. In this article, we will explain what chakra and aura work are, how they can help you enhance your Self-transcendence, and some tips and techniques to get started.
What are chakras?
Chakras are the energy centres in your body that correspond to certain nerve bundles and major organs. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay open and balanced for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. The word “chakra” means “disk” or “wheel” in Sanskrit.
There are seven main chakras that run along your spine, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Each chakra has a name, a colour, a location, and a function. Here is a brief overview of the seven main chakras:
- The root chakra (Muladhara) is located at the base of your spine and is associated with the colour red. It is responsible for your sense of security, stability, and survival.
- The sacral chakra (Svadhisthana) is located just below your navel and is associated with the colour orange. It is responsible for your sexual and creative energy, as well as your emotions and relationships.
- The solar plexus chakra (Manipura) is located in your stomach area and is associated with the colour yellow. It is responsible for your confidence, Self-esteem, and personal power.
- The heart chakra (Anahata) is located near your heart, in the centre of your chest, and is associated with the colour green. It is responsible for your ability to love, show Compassion, and connect with others.
- The throat chakra (Vishuddha) is located in your throat and is associated with the colour blue. It is responsible for your ability to communicate verbally and express yourself.
- The third eye chakra (Ajna) is located between your eyebrows and is associated with the colour indigo. It is responsible for your intuition, vision, and imagination.
- The crown chakra (Sahasrara) is located at the top of your head and is associated with the colour violet or white. It is responsible for your Connection to the higher self, The divine, and the spiritual realm.
When your chakras are open and balanced, you can experience optimal health, happiness, and Harmony in your life. However, if your chakras are blocked or imbalanced, you may experience physical, mental, or emotional problems related to that specific chakra. For example, a blocked root chakra may cause you to feel insecure or fearful, while a blocked throat chakra may cause you to have difficulty speaking your truth or expressing yourself.
There are many ways to unblock or balance your chakras, such as yoga poses, breathing exercises, meditation, sound healing, crystals, aromatherapy, and more. By working on your chakras regularly, you can enhance your well-being and live a more fulfilling life.
What are auras?
Auras are subtle fields of energy that surround living beings and objects. They are believed to reflect the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states of a person or a thing. Auras can have different colours, shapes and sizes, depending on various factors such as mood, health, personality and environment. Some people claim to have the ability to see or sense auras, while others use tools such as aura cameras or kirlian photography to capture them. Auras are not scientifically proven, but they are part of many metaphysical and holistic practices.
Best ways to work with chakras for Self-transcendence
Working with chakras can be a powerful way to achieve Self-transcendence, which is the realization that you are part of something greater than yourself. Self-transcendence can lead to increased happiness, Meaning, and spiritual wellbeing. Here are some of the best ways to work with chakras for Self-transcendence:
- Focus on the crown chakra, which is located at the top of your head and is associated with pure light, universal consciousness, and divine Connection. The crown chakra is the gateway to transcendence and can help you experience Unity and Oneness with all that is. To activate your crown chakra, you can meditate, pray, chant, or visualize a bright white or golden light at the top of your head. You can also use crystals such as clear quartz, amethyst, or selenite to enhance your crown chakra energy.
- Align your other chakras with your crown chakra, so that they are in Harmony and balance. Each chakra has its own function and frequency, but they also work together as a system. When your chakras are aligned, you can access higher levels of consciousness and Awareness. To align your chakras, you can use techniques such as yoga, breath work, sound healing, or affirmations. You can also use colours, elements, or symbols that correspond to each chakra to stimulate them.
- Expand your Awareness beyond your personal Boundaries and connect with other beings and dimensions. Self-transcendence involves going beyond your Ego and identifying with something larger than yourself. You can do this by cultivating Compassion, empathy, Altruism, or service to others. You can also explore transpersonal experiences such as astral projection, lucid dreaming, or Near-death experiences. These experiences can help you access higher realms of existence and encounter spiritual higher-self, guides, angels, or ancestors.
- Embrace the mystery and uncertainty of life and trust in the Divine plan. Self-transcendence requires letting go of your need for control and certainty and surrendering to the flow of life. You can do this by practising Gratitude, acceptance, faith, or optimism. You can also embrace paradoxes, contradictions, or challenges as opportunities for growth and learning. By doing this, you can open yourself to the infinite possibilities and potentialities of life.
Best ways to work with auras for Self-transcendence
Working with auras can help us achieve Self-transcendence, which is the state of going beyond our personal limitations and experiencing a deeper Connection with ourselves, others and the universe.
One of the best ways to work with auras for Self-transcendence is to practice aura cleansing. This is the process of clearing away any negative or stagnant energy that may be blocking or weakening our aura. Aura cleansing can be done in various ways, such as using crystals, salt water, sage, sound, meditation or visualization. By cleansing our aura regularly, we can enhance our vitality, clarity, protection and intuition.
Another way to work with auras for Self-transcendence is to practice aura reading. This is the skill of perceiving and interpreting the colours, shapes and patterns of our own and others’ auras. Aura reading can help us gain Insight into our personality, strengths, weaknesses, emotions and potential. It can also help us understand and empathize with others better, and foster more Harmonious relationships. Aura reading can be learned through training, practice and intuition.
A third way to work with auras for Self-transcendence is to practice aura healing. This is the art of using energy to balance, heal and enhance our own and others’ auras. Aura healing can be done in various ways, such as using Reiki, pranic healing, acupuncture, massage or affirmations. By healing our aura, we can improve our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being, and also help others do the same.
Working with auras for Self-transcendence can be a rewarding and transformative experience. It can help us expand our Awareness, raise our vibration and align with our true Purpose.
If you are interested in working with chakras and auras for Self-transcendence, you may find the following weblinks useful. They provide articles that explore different aspects of this topic, such as how to balance your chakras, how to cleanse your aura, how to use crystals and meditation for Spiritual growth, and more. Here is a summary list of the weblinks:
How to Balance Your Chakras for Self-transcendence: This article explains what chakras are, how they affect your physical and mental health, and how to align them for optimal well-being and spiritual awakening. It also offers some practical tips and exercises to help you balance your chakras daily.
How to Cleanse Your Aura for Self-transcendence: This article describes what an aura is, how it reflects your energy and emotions, and how to cleanse it from negative influences and attachments. It also suggests some ways to protect your aura from external interference and enhance its vibrancy and clarity.